About the role
LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity with the ACNC since October 2018. We aim to advance health and reduce poverty.
We are seeking a proactive and experienced sponsorship manager with strong leadership skills around the area of marketing and sponsorship to join our organization. This position will report to the Founder, and required initiation and development of the partnership between small to large companies with our organization.
Our ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
– Degree qualified in marketing, communication and/or business related field;
– Previous management experience in a charity, ideally but not essential
– Experiences in event management and/or marketing initiatives
– Ability to quickly achieve a clear understanding of the business dynamics of this organisation, including its value to the community;
– Lead the activation strategy and execution oversight for a world-class sponsorship portfolio
– Willingness and ability to be involved in volunteer activities and representing the organization at appropriate functions and event.
– Good communication skills with experience drafting sponsorship proposal and documents
– Well respected in the community and your industry
– Ability to balance our voluntary and/or not for profit sector objectives with the need to be commercially sustainable in an ever changing environment
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Please quote in application: Sponsorship Manager (volunteer role) via Pro Bono Australia.