About the role
- One-on-one mentoring support, marketing skills (for business program participants at a time).
- Transactional mentoring/Short term (for resume and cover letter writing).
- Transactional mentoring/Short term (for stages of business – with retail, markets and craft and services experts).
- Goal setting sessions – life coaching or small business planning experience preferred.
- Run a pro bono Workshop, or assist in workshops– helping individuals with business plans, marketing or preparing entrepreneurs to market/pitch their business.
- Ability to hold fortnightly mentoring sessions for a minimum of twelve months (if taking on a one-on-one role).
- Commitment to attend mentor induction sessions.
- Ability to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills and patience to persist with possible challenges.
- Micro/Small Business knowledge.
- Micro/Small Business development and management skills.
- Finance/marketing knowledge and/or experience.
- A passionate desire to contribute to positive change in people’s lives.
- A satisfactory police check and Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Understanding of and sympathy with the values and ideals of the BSL.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Stepping Stones Mentor via Pro Bono Australia.