About the role
Role Overview | Strategic Wellbeing Volunteer | Wacol
What to expect
We are looking for a highly skilled volunteer to assist the Human Resources Team with the implementation of a strategic Health and Wellbeing program. The RSPCA workforce is involved in emotive work, and we are looking to implement a Health and Wellbeing program to improve the wellbeing of the workforce.
What are the benefits?
- Opportunity to assist RSPCA Qld plan a Health and Wellbeing program,
- Use your skills and experience to support the RSPCA while adding work experience to your resume,
- Be part of a great team of people and help the RSPCA achieve their goals of helping animals, enlightening people and changing lives.
What are the tasks?
- Assisting in all aspects of the Wellbeing Program planning process, including:
- Working with the Human Resources team to develop a strategic plan for a Health and Wellbeing program,
- Advise on key measures of success for a program
- Creating a program for a diverse workforce, with locations across Queensland
- Plan a wellbeing calendar
What skills and characteristics do I need?
- The ideal candidate will have a background in Health Communication, Psychology or Human Resources, with experience in corporate wellbeing programs,
- An interest in exploring wellbeing options for RSPCA Qld,
- Able to implement a suitable program for a workforce in animal welfare
When can I volunteer?
- We are looking for a candidate to assist with the planning of the program. We will work within your schedule to arrange meetings.
For further information, please contact our WHS Advisor, Josie Leo on 3426 9979 or email@example.com or APPLY NOW below. Please include a current resume, outlining your experience in wellbeing programs with your application.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Strategic Wellbeing Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.