About the Role
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is the leading Australian provider of Guide Dogs and orientation and mobility services for people with sight loss. We are a trusted, long-standing and well recognised charity. Guide Dogs NSW/ACT’s primary source of revenue is the generous people of NSW and the ACT who donate throughout their lifetime through mail appeals, regular monthly donations, community fundraising and also by remembering Guide Dogs in their Wills.
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist our Supporter Experience Team with general administrative duties. These opportunities will have you working within a team responsible for providing warm, friendly, informed and energetic interactions with supporters and the public via the phone, email, and mail. The Supporter Experience Team is the frontline to Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and all team members are brand ambassadors, supporting the mission by creating memorable experiences for current and future donors and supporters.
These opportunities would have you working from our offices located in Chatswood (near bus and train lines) and you must be available at least 1 weekday per week.
To be considered for these volunteer opportunities you must demonstrate:
• Knowledge and experience using CRM systems and MS Office software;
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to establish good relationships with a variety of stakeholders;
• Organisation skills, be dynamic and possess good time management skills;
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Be a team player, reliable and flexible;
• Value diversity, in particular having a global mindset and cultural awareness; and
• The ability to uphold employment policies as relevant (including but not limited to: Work Health and Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, confidentiality, privacy, etc).
To apply, please address the above criteria in a cover letter and send it with your CV to: email@example.com
For further information call Sonya Leotta on (02) 9412 9373.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : (02) 9412 9373
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Supporter Experience Volunteers via Pro Bono Australia.