About the Role
- TAP Volunteer presenters are designated to educate user groups on alternative transport options available and how they can be accessed.
- Presentations can be adapted for small or large groups and accessibility where participants are encouraged to ask questions and share stories.
- Presenters are required to collect relevant data for reporting purposes.
- TAP volunteers will provide the service in the Moonee Valley Municipality
- Localities: Aberfeldie, Airport West, Ascot Vale, Avondale Heights, Essendon, Essendon North, Essendon West, Flemington, Keilor East, Moonee Ponds, Niddrie, Strathmore, Strathmore Heights and Travancore
- Provides support in the delivery of services
- Promote other TAA services as relevant
- Time Commitment – One session per week (approx 2 hours)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with people with disabilities, older people and people from diverse backgrounds
- Culturally aware and sensitive to the needs and different perspectives of people from diverse cultures
- Basic knowledge of the Melbourne Public Transport System, ride shares etc.
- Basic IT knowledge
- Have knowledge of Travellers Aid, its services and history
- Physically able to perform the duties as required.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0396542600
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Travel Training Presenter via Pro Bono Australia.