About the Role
Team Tigger Inc. is a registered charity, not for profit animal rescue operating in Victoria as a community fostercare network under Victorian legistlation.
We are seeking a Treasurer for the committee for the upcoming year.
The treasurer is responsible for:
- Keeping up-to-date records as well as an audit trail for all transactions
- Manage the organisations bank accounts
- Protect the organisation against fraud and theft, ensuring safe custody of money, and prompt banking
- Understanding the organisations financial obligations
- Make sure the organisation complies with tax regulations, such as GST, payroll tax and fringe benefits tax
- Review all internal processes and reporting methods
- Budgeting for known expenses
- preparing financial reports for the committee
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0418518662
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: treasurer via Pro Bono Australia.