About the role
Art Education Victoria aim is to inspire, connect, develop and empower arts educators and the broader art and education communities to engage with the visual arts.
We are looking for a capable and experienced Treasurer. This role will entail financial management, reporting and associated administrative tasks. We are looking for someone with experience working with NFP or charities previously.
- oversee annual income and expenditure
- approval of invoice payment as joint signatory where applicable;
- oversee and monitor financial management policies and processes;
- oversee managing tax obligations;
- oversee preparation of BAS by bookkeeper;
- speaking to financial reports to the Board;
- lead the annual budget process and ensure an appropriate annual budget is provided to the Board for approval;
- Current knowledge of Australian accounting standards and reporting requirements;
- proven ability to speak to budget documents and financial reports;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0418381164
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Treasurer via Pro Bono Australia.