About the role
We use Xero software for our accounts and have a book keeper who maintains our systems.
The Treasurer needs to be prepared to:-
- be available to authorise payments
- run reports, attend and present to the Committee of Management
- Lead the annual budget process
- Ensure development and review of financial policies and procedures
- Support any required auditing processes
- Provide advice to the Committee in their management of the organisation’s finances
- Be a signatory on organisation’s account
- Demonstrate a commitment to the organisation’s Values, Mission and objectives
About the organisation
Since 1953 the St Albans Community Youth Club Inc. has played a significant role in the cultural, social, and recreational life of St Albans.
The Youth Club has always changed with the times and has grown with the community it serves, consciously engaging with and responding to the changing needs and diversity of the population.
Although the name “St Albans Community Youth Club Incorporated” has been the official name for more than 60 years, the shorter, more friendly and descriptive “Tin Shed” was adopted, and has stayed. The Youth Club became an official Neighbourhood House in 1973 and has always been the true community centre of St Albans.
The Tin Shed is owned and operated by the community and is run by a volunteer Committee of Management, employing two part time staff.
How to apply
Give me a call and lets chat. Leave a message, text or send an email! James Dredge 0406667053. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Treasurer for a Neighbourhood House via Pro Bono Australia.