About the Role
About International Programs
International Programs is a not-for-profit department within the Federal Court of Australia responsible for managing the Court’s international relations portfolio. We are dedicated to promoting respect for the rule of law and providing judicial development assistance, particularly in the Asia and Pacific regions. One of the projects currently undertaken by International Programs is the Pacific Judicial Strengthening Initiative (PJSI), which is an aid and development initiative that seeks to build fairer societies by supporting the courts in Pacific Island Countries to develop more accessible, just, efficient and responsive justice services.
International Programs is currently seeking an experienced UX Analyst to work with the team to review and recommend improvements to the current websites for International Programs and PJSI. We want to ensure that the websites are interactive and accessible while reflecting the values and messages of International Programs and the Federal Court. The role is on a voluntary/pro bono basis and we are looking to have the review completed by April 2019. Hours are flexible, provided the job is completed within the required timeframe.
- Review website statistics
- Survey website users
- Devise recommendations for how to improve the websites
- Prepare a report on the suitability of the current websites, including recommendations for improvements
- Practical experience within the professional environment of the Court
- Experience working with a non-profit organisation
- Work from home with only one or two in-person sessions
- Flexible hours
- One off project
- Working with a relaxed and dedicated team
- Formal qualifications in digital design and/or related digital degree
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, as well as undertake independent learning
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines and attention to detail Demonstrated workplace professionalism
- Strong grasp of UX design and implementation
- Based in Australia, preferably Sydney (although not essential)
- Graduates will be considered
To submit an application, please forward a resume (max. 2 pages) and cover letter (max. 2 pages) describing your skills and experience relevant to the role to Claire Hammerton Cole at Claire.Hammerton-Cole@fedcourt.gov.au.
Please provide your availability in your cover letter and ensure your application is in either Word of PDF format. All applications must be received by close of business on 20 February 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be conducted in February 2019.
The volunteer role is unpaid and applicants are expected to meet all their own costs. For further enquiries, contact Claire Hammerton Cole by email or phone on (02) 9230 8253.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Claire Hammerton Cole
Phone : 02 9230 8253
Please quote in application: User Experience (UX) Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.