About the role
The videographer is a vital part of the marketing team for the 2020 Not so Full Monty held on the Saturday the 23rd May. The videographer will be responsible for recording the rehearsals in the lead up to the event and the performances on the night of the event. The footage will then be used in the marketing for this year’s event and next year’s.
List of Tasks:
Attend the 2020 Not So Full Monty on the 23rd May 2020
- Attend the 2020 Not So Full Monty with your own filming equipment
- Capture sufficient film footage of the 2020 Not So Full Monty show
- Provide the Rise Above Marketing Team with the footage from the night.
Attend the occasional rehearsal in the lead up to the 2020 Not So Full Monty.
- Attend the occasional rehearsal with your own filming equipment
- Capture sufficient film footage of rehearsals under direction of the Rise Above Marketing Team
- Film interviews of the performers during/after rehearsals.
- Provide the Rise Above Marketing Team with the footage from the rehearsals.
DESIRABLE Edit Recorded Footage
- This task is negotiable we would be interested in someone willing to the edit the footage if they had the proper software and were able to collaborate with the Rise Above Marketing team.
Other duties as Required
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Videographer – Rise Above Capital Region Cancer Relief via Pro Bono Australia.