About the Role
RMCC empowers refugee and migrant children and youth to create their own opportunities. We tackle barriers that prevent engagement in education and the community by mentoring kids in our four focus areas: education, identity and belonging, life skills, and mental health and wellbeing.
The RMCC journey started back in 2012 with a homework club and has evolved to us assisting over 600 kids across multiple programs, and by 2020 our goal is to reach over 2000 kids. We’re a different kind of charity, functioning outside of the status quo and value being fluid with the changing world around us. We love what we do – and we do it differently by not providing one solution for every child, we see each kid as unique and that means their potential will be tapped into uniquely too.
The videographer will be responsible for the development and coordination of video graphic promotional material and the graphic content of Refugee and Migrant Children Centre whilst liaising with the Marketing Team. The Videographer conducts all activities according to RMCC ethics, maintains confidentiality of all the stakeholders involved and complies with organisational policies and procedures.
– Will be involved in working with children in shooting promotional material;
– Closely liaising and coordinating with the Marketing Team to capture ideas;
– The videographer will shoot footage and assist in editing;
– Able to accomplish the bulk of technical tasks related to production and post-production;
– Specifically, also able to have post production skills with editing – within any kind of program;
– Can maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment;
– Travel to set up and operate equipment;
– Help to guide and provide creative insight;
– Attend RMCC events and some of our programs when agreed upon.
Key Selection Criteria:
– Desirable: to have your own camera or video recorder and lighting equipment;
– Comfortable and demonstrated experience in working with children;
– Excellent verbal communication skills;
– Based in Melbourne;
– Self-motivated individual that can work both independently and in a team environment;
– Able to obtain a working with Children’s check;
– A strong and proven passion for volunteering;
– Previous experience as a Videographer looked favourably upon.
Send example of work to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Videographer (volunteer) via Pro Bono Australia.