About the Role
We are currently seeking to expand our delivery of a suite of online services to assist women looking for work.
We are looking for:
- virtual job skills coaching volunteers and
- virtual outfitting volunteers to share their time, knowledge and skills to help women experiencing disadvantage to achieve financial independence.
- Comfortably use phone, email, video calls and social platforms to work with clients?
- Provide advice on structure, content and language when writing a resume, cover letter or addressing key criteria?
- Provide guidance and coaching on interview skills?
- Discuss clothing preferences and undertake virtual outfitting appointments?
- Demonstrate professionalism, respect and be non-judgemental and considerate to client needs?
- Commit to a regular 4-hours (weekly or fortnightly)?
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 9662 4289
Email : Leisha@fittedforwork.org
Please quote in application: Virtual Services Volunteers via Pro Bono Australia.