About the Role
Ovarian Cancer Australia is the peak national body for ovarian cancer in Australia. We are taking action to increase prevention programs, we are taking action to increase high impact research, we are taking action towards better treatment and greater awareness of the sign and symptoms and importantly we are taking action for the women with ovarian cancer to provide more support services.
What we are seeking:
Ideally you will be a health care professional student or worker, and/or have substantial experience within the sector. This role requires someone who can commit to the position for 12 months. The right candidate will be someone with excellent verbal, written and computer skills (including the Microsoft Office suite). Additionally, this role requires someone with a mature, confident and self-starting nature who can adapt to a busy, demanding and dynamic environment. Confident on the phone engaging with health care stakeholders including surgeons and doctors, and excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities/Skills Required:
The volunteer Administrative Office – Support Services will provide support to the direct service delivery team by:
• Updating and adding contact details on Ovarian Cancer Australia’s client relationship management database (Salesforce)
• Stakeholder engagement on behalf of the Support Services team
• Collaboratively develop and distribute a bi-monthly e-news to health professionals
• Providing general administration support including setting up campaigns, data entry, sending invitations, reporting for the face-to-face and/or telephone support
• Provide admin support for events and projects
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in a culture that focuses on teamwork & community
• A real chance to make a meaningful contribution to a growing charity
• Flexible working hours to fit around your other commitments
• Work in a CBD office location
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Community Information and Support Victoria
Phone : 0428238246
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Volunteer Administration Officer – Support services via Pro Bono Australia.