About the role
Live Your Twenties is a social enterprise built with the purpose to empower the personal development of young adults in their twenties.
It is an online community where you can share your life stories and insights to inspire young people in their twenties, and answer their personal questions in career, finance, relationships, and mental health.
We are looking for volunteers to share their skills, experiences, perspectives, and insights to support these young adults.
We would love to have you in our team if you meet the below criteria:
- Passion for supporting the personal development of young people.
- Hold relevant qualifications in one of our personal development categories (career/finance/mental health/relationships).
- Have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Provide contact details of 3 previous clients & colleagues for reference check.
- Aged 30 or above.
To acknowledge your support and contribution, we would like to offer you:
- Flexible arrangements and hours: You can work from home during any hours, as long as your tasks are completed (you can take on tasks according to your capacity).
- Supportive environment: We are always open to ideas and suggestions and will do our best to support you throughout your journey with us.
- Become a Live Your Twenties Ambassador if you have successfully engaged with us for one year or longer.
- Quality industry network and connections as well as regular meetups to share experiences.
- Become a valuable team member at Live Your Twenties, and create a positive social impact within the twenty-something community!
For more information, please visit www.liveyourtwenties.com.
We look forward to your application.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0422249786
Please quote in application: Volunteer Advisor (Career/Finance/Relationships/Mental Health/Per via Pro Bono Australia.