About the role
The role of the Board of Goodwood Highgate Community Financial Services Ltd is to protect the interests of shareholders, raise the profile of the Goodwood Community Bank Branch and provide funding and support into the local community through sponsorship and other activities.
This successful company that supports our community has created an opportunity to add to the number of Directors that serve on the Board. As a result we are seeking to engage with enthusiastic people who are interested in joining the team.
One or more of the following skills and attributes are desirable. They are ordered in levels of importance to the priorities of the current Board. However, and importantly if you are motivated, forward thinking and strategic you are encouraged to express your interest:
- Candidates who live in (or have some connection) to the Goodwood, Highgate and surrounding areas.
- Business and sales development interest and connections in our local region.
- Business Networking skills
- An interest in progressing to Chair or other roles on the Board
- Futurist thinkers
- Community interest and/or experience
- Risk management/audit experience
- Financial experience and competency
- Strategic planning and experience driving business growth
- A good understanding of the role of a director
Please send your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or written applications to: Diana Jukes, Board Secretary, Goodwood Community Bank 97 Goodwood Road Goodwood SA 5034
Applications close by 31st July 2021.
Only successful applicants. will be contacted for interview.
Information about our branch can be found in the latest annual report.
This is an opportunity to support your community and be part of our future.
About the organisation
Community Bank Goodwood is operated by Goodwood/Highgate Community Financial Services Limited . It is a branch of Bendigo Bank.
Our Community Bank branches give up to 50% of profits back to the community. We aim to develop long-term prosperity by supporting programs that help empower local individuals and groups within the local community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Volunteer Board Director via Pro Bono Australia.