About the role
Seaside Scavenge is a small team of passionate people delivering innovative litter and waste recovery programs to communities across Australia and the globe.
Our vision is a world where there is no waste.
Seaside Scavenge has recently moved into its first office space (yiew!) and this means we now have a home to grow a passionate team of waste warriors called The Scavenge Tribe. So, we’re looking for the ideal Scavenger to ignite the flame.
Let’s call this Scavenger, Franky.
Franky will be responsible for:
- Creating a Scavenge Tribe database from previous attendee lists
- Coordinating team of volunteers for upcoming Scavenge events and activities
- Updating Scavenge Tribe Facebook group with information for upcoming events
- Creating relevant Scavenge Tribe communication material and inducting new Scavengers to the family
- Organising quarterly Scavenge Tribe hangouts
Franky’s skills & experience:
Franky is a lively and outgoing soul who is committed to making this planet a better one. Franky finds a welcome challenge in:
- Picking up the phone to people from all walks
- Flexible work hours and work environments
- Improving or establishing new processes for tasks
- Trialing creative and fun platforms to keep people interested
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘I am with the following and nothing else:
- Short cover letter on how you are Franky (no more than one-page)
- One page resume with relevant positions
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Anna Jane Linke
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Volunteer Coordinator Position via Pro Bono Australia.