About the Role
Become a community mentor and support those most in-need!
Are you a good listener and communicator with a genuine interest in others? Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of people struggling to make ends meet? Would you like to learn more about energy?
We are looking for dedicated and reliable people to volunteer as Energy Mentors and participate in a pilot program to assist Victorians in need.
Evidence shows that vulnerable consumers are disproportionately affected by the rise in
energy prices. To tackle this, we have developed a new training and information program to support
consumers to take control of their energy bills.
Through the program you will learn about:
- What makes a good energy deal and where to find it,
- how much energy household appliances use and what you can do to stay comfortable while minimising running costs; and
- what support is available to help households manage their energy bills.
Putting your knowledge and skills to use in the community, you will:
- Support volunteers working in the community information and support network; and
- provide specialist face-to-face support to enable those experiencing energy bill difficulties to understand and take control of their energy bills.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : (03) 9672 2000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Volunteer Energy Mentors via Pro Bono Australia.