About the Role
Are you seeking a volunteer position genuinely affects positive change? Would you like to use your advocacy to directly impact the lives of disadvantaged Cambodian families?
Human and Hope Association Incorporated (HHA Inc.) are the Australian fundraising board supporting a grassroots community centre Human and Hope Association (HHA) in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Founded in 2011, HHA have developed from a nightly English school into a reputable NGO that is achieving great outcomes in collaboration with community members. Run entirely by a team of Cambodians, their mission is to empower Cambodians to create sustainable futures for themselves. They are achieving that through education, vocational training and community support projects.
The Events Coordinator is responsible for holding a minimum of two events a year that will raise funds for Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
The Events Coordinator can expect to spend anywhere between 3 – 6 hours a month undertaking this role.
This role reports directly to the President of Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Plan, coordinate and implement a minimum of two events a year in Canberra to raise funds for Human and Hope Association Incorporated. These could include barbeques, trivia nights, cocktail evenings and morning teas.
• Source sponsorship for events.
• Recruit and manage volunteers for events.
• Work with the President on ideas for events and how to promote Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
• Provide monthly progress reports to the President.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Volunteer Events Coordinator | Cambodian Charity | Canberra via Pro Bono Australia.