About the Role
Are you passionate about the rights of women and girls? Are you keen to give back and use your skills in graphic design to improve the lives of survivors of sex trafficking and abuse?
Then Project Didi has a role for you!
Working closely with our partners in Nepal, Project Didi Australia is committed to building meaningful futures for women and girls affected by sex trafficking and abuse, through targeted holistic care, education and income generation training.
We’re looking for a confident and enthusiastic volunteer Graphic Designer to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in international development and use your skills for positive impact!
You’ll have flexibility and creative license, working with our small, friendly and passionate team remotely. Ideal for someone who works from home, part time or while studying or looking after the kids – or just someone passionate about the rights of women and girls!
Applications close 9am AEST, Monday 4 February 2019.
What will you do?
- Design high quality and creative communication materials, including infographics, flyers and visuals, for our website, social media, fundraising and education campaigns.
- Design educational materials for our Youth to Youth Program.
- Design original and persuasive materials for our 2019 Something for Slavery campaign.
Who are we after?
- Experienced in graphic design, preferably in the not-for-profit sector.
- Good at translating complex topics, such as modern slavery and gender equality, into creative, clear visuals.
- Organised, creative and with good attention to detail and brand consistency.
- Aware of the principles of child protection and the power of language and image, particularly when sharing the stories of women and girls.
- Good at staying motivated while working remotely and juggling projects with multiple deadlines from different team members.
This is a 1 year voluntary role. Hours will depend on the project, on average approximately 2 hours a week. We will be flexible around any commitments you have.
How do you apply?
Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter (maximum a page), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the title of the role you are applying for in the subject.
Please include 3-5 samples of your work.
Please contact our Programs Manager, Clare, at the email above or via WhatsApp on +614 04 285 311.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Volunteer Graphic Designer via Pro Bono Australia.