About the role
- Work with the team to understand what the essential tasks are and how to implement the changes into our Mailchimp application.
- Some previous experience with Mailchimp and CRM management is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe and designing marketing material.
- Basic knowledge of computer and basic clerical experience including updating forms, entering data into database, printing, scanning, copying, creating labels, designing forms and invitations.
- Some manual tasks such as helping the team with sorting donations.
- General office and reception duties.
- Interest in supporting our community.
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, as well as Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds, are encouraged to apply.
The Les Twentyman Foundation is a child safe organisation and all children who come into contact with their services will be provided with a welcoming and safe service.
The volunteer position is subject to National Police check, Working with Children Check, and COVID -Vaccination Confirmation.
About the organisation
The Les Twentyman Foundation provides crucial support for young people and families. Our grass-roots programs cover education, sports, counselling and employment pathways for at-risk youth. Each year, we work with more than 1,000 young people with the majority of clients from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds (CALD). Our purpose is to provide positive intervention and support to enable young people to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If your are interested please send you expression and your updated resume via email to HR@ltfoundation.com.au
Please quote in application: Volunteer Office Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.