About the Role
Are you passionate about the rights of women and girls? Are you keen to give back and use your skills in relationship and donor management to improve the lives of survivors of sex trafficking and abuse?
Then Project Didi has a role for you!
Working closely with our partners in Nepal, Project Didi Australia is committed to building meaningful futures for women and girls affected by sex trafficking and abuse, through targeted holistic care, education and income generation training.
We’re looking for a confident and enthusiastic volunteer Partnerships & Outreach Manager to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in international development and use your skills for positive impact!
You’ll have flexibility and creative license, working with our small, friendly and passionate team remotely. Ideal for someone who works from home, part time or while studying or looking after the kids – or just someone passionate about the rights of women and girls!
Applications close 9am AEST, Monday 4 February 2019.
What will you do?
- Work with our management team to develop a partnerships and fundraising strategy.
- Proactively research and pursue opportunities for business partnerships, collaborations in the sector and growing our supporter base.
- Develop and deliver proposals to our board and new partnerships.
- Work with our Communications Officer on opportunities for awareness raising and growing our online and offline community.
- Expand our Youth to Youth Program school partnerships.
- Other ad hoc tasks when needed, such as researching and preparing funding/grant applications and event management.
Who are we after?
We have some ambitious goals for 2019 so we are after someone who can hit the ground running. We’re particularly looking for someone with big vision and strategic thinking, who can bring fresh ideas for partnerships and act on those ideas.
Ideally, we are after a volunteer based in SYDNEY or CANBERRA.
- An advocate for the rights of women and girls.
- Experienced in relationship management with a proven track record in building strong partnerships.
- Experienced and passionate about donor engagement and management.
- A stellar communicator, good at articulating a mission and inspiring action.
- A strong conceptual and strategic thinker.
- Good at staying motivated when working remotely and independently.
It would be great if you had experience in (desirable, but not essential!):
- Fundraising and grant applications.
- Corporate partnerships.
- Event management.
This is a 6 month voluntary role that requires a commitment of approximately 8 hours (1 day) of work a week. You may choose how you distribute these hours over the week and we are happy to be flexible around your commitments. You will be in regular email contact with our Programs Manager and must be available to Skype every 2-3 weeks.
How do you apply?
Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter (maximum a page), to email@example.com. Please put the title of the role you are applying for in the subject.
Please contact our Programs Manager, Clare, at the email above or via WhatsApp on +614 04 285 311.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Volunteer Partnerships & Outreach Manager via Pro Bono Australia.