About the role
Project Didi Australia is committed to strong futures for women and girls, free from violence. We work with local partners in Nepal to support survivors of trafficking and abuse, through holistic care, education and safe employment pathways. We raise awareness and advocate for action to end gender-based violence & modern slavery with our community in Australia. We’re looking for a volunteer to assist with a review and update of our website.
Gain experience in the international development sector, playing a key role in a growing and dynamic organisation tackling issues of gender-based violence, inequality and human rights. Join our remote team of over 20 dedicated volunteers, based across Australia. We promise it will be a flexible, fun and meaningful role, working towards positive change for women and girls.
Applications close 9am AEDT, 31 March 2021.
- Lead a review of the Project Didi’s website.
- Make recommendations to increase traffic, drive online engagement, improve navigation structure and usability and align the site with Project Didi’s needs.
- Work with our communications and graphic design volunteers to update the website design and copy.
- Support ad hoc website maintenance.
- Passionate about advocating for and upholding the rights of women and girls.
- Experienced in web design and SEO – Weebly would be an advantage.
- Creative but with a strong eye for detail and brand consistency.
- Proactive and positive, with a continuous improvement attitude.
- Reliable, able to maintain regular communication, manage deadlines, and stay motivated while working remotely and independently
This is a voluntary project role for a minimum of 6 months, with a commitment of 1-2 days a month and the option to stay on and support Project Didi’s website maintenance after 6 months.
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE: Please submit your CV and a brief explanation of why you are interested in the role (maximum 2 paragraphs) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS? Contact the Project Didi team at email@example.com.
We are strengthened by the diversity of our team at Project Didi Australia. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and are committed to providing reasonable adjustments so that all team members are able to fulfill the essential functions of their roles.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Volunteer Web Designer via Pro Bono Australia.