About the Role
Our small charity is seeking a skilled and pro bono website and SEO specialist to assist us with three of our websites.
Since 1997, our charity has supported those in Western Australia with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and now also Lyme disease. We are an unfunded and all-volunteer-run organisation.
This position is an unpaid pro bono or volunteer position. You will be contributing to helping us make a difference in the lives of others, while gaining career experience, and may also receive a Letter of Recommendation to assist you in your future career aspirations.
Hours are estimated to be 5 to 10 hours per month and there are no set working hours, aside from any pre-planned meetings or live traffic monitoring events around May 12th.
Assisting with and advising on:
- Website optimisation on the front and back end.
- Identifying any database or coding errors and advising or assisting with correction.
- SEO campaigns, online advertising and analytics, including setup, analysis, reporting, and improvements.
- Reaching donors and expanding our fundraising reach via campaigns.
- Be working in or running a company that handles website design and SEO.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Have an understanding of marketing and website optimisation.
- Accurate record keeping skills and attention to detail.
- Self starter, enthusiastic, and an ‘on the ball’ attitude.
- Secure and private computer and internet access.
To apply please email your application (both a cover letter and CV) to email@example.com using the subject line: Pro bono Website SEO Specialist Application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Website and SEO Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.