About the role
Rough Patch is seeking a website designer to help us improve and maintain our Wix-built websites.
We are a very small non-profit social enterprise and run on the power of volunteers. We have been operating for 12 months and built our websites ourselves – it’s time for an upgrade!
The role is supported by our Director and can be done from home.
- Building and maintaining 2 Wix-built websites, including webstore
- Managing integrations with Square and other programs as necessary
- Improving design and function of websites
- Understanding and improving SEO, SEM, digital marketing and analytics
- Using Rough Patch branding to create a professional, consistent website
- Understanding the mission and values of the organisation
The ideal person for this role has experience with web development, an eye for website design, is trustworthy, communicative and patient.
Rough Patch will offer you administration support, and like all of our volunteers, you are entitled to discounted books and mental health resources sold via the shop.
About the organisation
Rough Patch is a mental health service with a difference. Using an innovative social enterprise model that has never been done in Australia, we offer counselling on a sliding fee scale to make it more affordable and accessible. We also have a mental health shop that stocks a counsellor-curated collection of books, mental health resources and self-care items to support better mental health.
Read more about our innovative model here: www.roughpatchcounselling.com
Visit our mental health shop here: www.shoproughpatch.com
How to apply
To discuss further or apply for this position, please contact our Director, Amber Rules via email email@example.com or call 02 7226 0809.
Please quote in application: Website Designer via Pro Bono Australia.