About the role
**Come and volunteer at our beautiful, boutique-style shop**
Saturday & Sunday Opportunities available now!
Passion for Fashion? Come and apply your skills in our quirky, fashion forward, boutique-inspired shop!
- Based on the bustling Glen Huntly Road in the hub of charming Elsternwick
- Brlliantly located to public transport. Directly opposite tram stop or a 8 minute (leisurely!) stroll to the train station
- Significantly contribute to your local community. We are all about positive impact here!
We are currently on the look out for Vinnies Volunteers who are available over the weekend to help out in our shop. Our greatest need for volunteers are on Saturday’s, however we also need Sunday volunteers!
Passionate about contributing your time to impact local communities?
Interested in connecting with people from all walks of life?
- Excited to build lasting friendships?
There are many aspects of the store for you to get involved in including:
- Creating amazing customer experiences
- Assisting in colour blocking and displaying an array of donated goods
- Designing stylish boutique-inspired shop displays
More specifically you will have:
- A welcoming and friendly presence within the store
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘Can Do’ proactive attitude and positive team spirit
The St Vincent de Paul Society aspires to be recognised as a caring, inclusive charity offering ‘a hand up’ to people in need. We do this by respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their destiny by providing practical support, advocacy and friendship. The Society is one of the most recognised and highly regarded charitable organisations that has been providing support to Victorians for 160 years. We operate over 100 retail shops throughout Victoria, commonly called ‘Vinnies’ that raise much needed funds to support those who are vulnerable in the community.
Vinnies is growing
If making a difference is important to you and you’re ready to contribute positively to your local community we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send an email to email@example.com for more information
Please note that prior to engaging in any Volunteer activity with the St Vincent de Paul Society some checks are required. These will include a National Criminal History Check and current Working with Children Check and may also include reference checking.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: Weekend Retail Volunteers Needed! Vinnies, Elsternwick via Pro Bono Australia.