About the Role
Love singing and passionate about sharing your skills to help make a difference to your community?
GREAT! You’re in the right place. We are looking for outstanding volunteers to help run our inclusive With One Voice, community choirs in the below locations:
Altona Meadows (VIC),
Berala, Sydney (NSW),
Ginndinderry, Canberra (ACT),
Gold Coast (QLD),
Greater Dandenong (VIC),
Kingston Park, Adelaide (SA),
Port Kembla (NSW),
St Kilda (VIC),
WHO WE ARE
Creativity Australia is a national charity. Our mission is to build a happier, healthier and more inclusive nation through our inclusive With One Voice community choir programs.
We bridge the gap between people experiencing disadvantage and those more fortunate through the neuro-scientific benefits of community singing. We build supportive networks that help people connect to brighter futures. Click here to view our short highlights video.
Be inspired by our Founder Tania de Jong’s Ted X talk about how singing changes the brain.
Together, we can change the world one voice at a time!
THE ROLE: VOLUNTEER
There are lots of important jobs to be done to help keep our life changing programs running, including the below:
- Assist in building choir membership by sourcing performance opportunities, sharing posters and social media.
- Organise your choir logistics before and during performances so they know start/end times/meeting points etc.
- Make sure you have plenty of posters and postcards at all times. Ask us for more!
- Announce exciting With One Voice news to your choir or run our inspirational Wish List program.
- Assist with the food preparation and clean up of supper.
- Be your conductor’s second-in-command!
- Hand out postcards and network with the audience… perhaps you’ll find some new members or another gig opportunity!
- Take photos, or ask event organisers to send you some.
By generously giving your support, energy and expertise to our programs and our people you will be contributing to making Australia a happier, healthier and more inclusive place and have a whole lot of fun at the same time. Here are some of the testimonials from our participants to illustrate the impact of these life-changing programs.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to:
Nathan Lange, Programs Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
(03) 8679 6088
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0386796088
Please quote in application: With One Voice Choir Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.