About the role
Children’ Ground is a not for profit organisation creating a different future for children, families and communities experiencing the greatest levels of disadvantage and inequity in Australia. Children’s’ Ground is currently working in Central Australia and Arnhem Land, in remote communities and outstations. We have offices in Melbourne, Alice Springs and outside of Darwin
We are looking for an experienced systems administrator or business analyst to assist us in setting up a 30 day trial of a cloud financial report tool to work with our Xero financials.
We are seeking a person to:
- Advice and assist the configuration of a working trail integrating Spotlight (or similar) with Xero;
- Assist the design running of test reports and dashboards;
- Work with our accounting team to appraise the suitability of Spotlight for our requirements.
- Assist in defining and documenting our advanced reporting requirements
- Expert knowledge of using reporting tools to report and analyse Xero data.
- Competencies to assist with implementation of a trial of Spotlight or similar product.The role will be based at the Children’s Ground office in Abbottsford but due to the nature of the role some tasks may be undertaken offsite if required.
The role will be based at the Children’s Ground office in Abbottsford but due to the nature of the role some tasks may be undertaken offsite if required.
Further information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator – email@example.com
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Xero/Spotlight Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.