About the role
- Not-for-profit vocational education organisation
- Seeking a passionate, motivated professional who wants to make a difference in people’s lives
- Must be available to commit to four program sessions (2 hour per week) from early September to mid-October
Do you want to make a difference in a young person’s life? Do you have the capabilities to commit to 4 x 2hr program sessions from early September to mid-October?
To be an effective mentor in our program, you must have employment experience and possess the following attributes:
- Willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and act as a positive role model
- Take a personal interest in the mentoring relationship
- Provide guidance and constructive feedback
- Be approachable and have the ability to listen
Mentors can be retired or currently employed. Mentors with a professional background in a skill shortage area are highly desirable.
- A commitment of 4 x 2hr program sessions, plus orientation
- Over 25 years old
- Industry experience and an understanding of employability skills development
- Enthusiasm and willingness to share expertise and personal experience with young people
Applicants must complete all stages of the screening process to be considered. The stages of the screening process include:
- Complete and submit an application form
- Attend an interview
- Provide two Referees
- Provide or undergo a National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check (IMVC will cover costs)
Interested? Please visit imvc.com.au/mentor for more information or email Dianne Magtuto on email@example.com for an Expression of Interest Form.
About the organisation
How to apply
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0396862354
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Youth2Industry Mentor – Volunteers required via Pro Bono Australia.