Pro Bono Australia is the major community information hub for the Not for Profit sector nationally. Our site is visited more than a million times per year by over 900,000 individuals accessing our news services, recruitment boards and directories to volunteer, work and learn about civil society organisations in Australia.
Pro Bono Australia’s audience of curious, connected consumers are an influential group of individuals. The site is frequented by senior level executives of medium – large NFPs around Australia, as well as individuals engaged with the sector, seeking employment or volunteer positions and looking for general information on Australian NFPs and charities.
• Over 50% of visitors are senior level executives
• 67% of visitors work in the Not for Profit/social sector
• 17% of visitors work in the business/social business sectors
• 47% of visitors visit the Pro Bono Australia website at least 2 times per week
• 20% of visitors visit the Pro Bono Australia website over 10 times per week
The Pro Bono Australia website represents a unique and fantastic opportunity for advertisers to reach a highly targeted, engaged and passionate audience. Our website is now well-established with new features and options for advertisers to help you promote your brand and/or services. We also have over 48,000 subscribers who receive our News, Jobs and/or Corporate Community Impact email Bulletins.
* These fields are required.