Pro Bono Australia is the major community information hub for the Not for Profit sector nationally. Our site is visited more than a million times per year by over 800,000 individuals accessing our news services, recruitment boards and directories to volunteer, work and learn about civil society organisations in Australia.
Pro Bono Australia’s e audience of curious, connected consumers are an influential group of individuals. The site is frequented by senior level executives of medium – large NFPs around Australia, as well as individuals engaged with the sector, seeking employment or volunteer positions and looking for general information on Australian NFPs and charities.
• Over 50% of visitors are senior level executives
• 67% of visitors work in the Not for Profit/social sector
• 17% of visitors work in the business/social business sectors
• 47% of visitors visit the Pro Bono Australia website at least 2 times per week.
• 20% of visitors visit the Pro Bono Australia website over 10 times per week.
The Pro Bono Australia website represents a unique and fantastic opportunity for advertisers to reach a highly targeted, engaged and passionate audience. Our website is now well-established with new features and options for advertisers to help you promote your brand and/or services. Currently on average we have 81,000 visits and more than 375,000 page views per month across the website. We also have over 44,000 subscribers who receive our News, Jobs and/or Corporate Community Impact email Bulletins.
* These fields are required.