Established more than 20 years ago as a printed and published magazine, The Guide to Giving is a listing of charities and Not for Profits in Australia and the leading directory of its kind. The printed version of the Guide is distributed to organisations across Australia that engage with social economy including:
• Over 46,000 legal and investment professionals (eg. accountants, solicitors and financial planners)
• Top 1,000 National Companies
• Wills and bequest specialists
• Key media contacts
• Philanthropic trusts and foundations
• Other major decision-makers and professional advisors.
The digital version of the Guide makes it simple to find and contact listed organisations. It also offers interactive profiles for each organisation that highlights their work, projects, opportunities and current fundraising efforts.
The Guide to Giving is not only our map to the Not for Profit and charity sectors but connects money to where it is most needed most.
Are you looking to donate, fundraise or volunteer but don’t know where to start? Perhaps you’re interested in what charities have DGR (Deductable Gift Recipient) status.
Answer 4 simple questions and generate a customised list of organisations that specifically suit your giving needs!