Essentials for being “funder ready”
What do funders expect when considering your organisation’s application?
- Clear evidence of your competencies and capabilities to deliver the project.
- Ability to start the project as soon as funding is received, and to complete it on time.
- Mitigation strategies in case anything goes awry mid project
- A well thought out budget that makes sense according to what you say you are delivering.
- Clearly defined aims, objectives, strategies and timeframes.
- Evidence of how you will capture, analyse and report the outputs, outcomes and potential impact data.