Welcome to the Pro Bono Australia Change log. This is a place where we’ll inform you what changes, updates, and new features have been recently implemented on our website and the services we provide.
If you have any feedback on features, implementation, or just general suggestions, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 28th, 2022
◦ We’ve put together a new page outlining the quality content available on our education platform. Take a look at our new Webinars and Education page here
◦ A whole new suite of education value packs on a whole variety of topics.
February 1st, 2022
◦ We’ve made it easier for Job Seekers to submit applications. If you’re new, all you need to do is click Apply Now, follow the prompts, and we’ll create an account for you – it’s as easy as that.
◦ A bug that caused expired volunteers posts to still show up on the search, squished.
◦ A light dusting off to our site’s backend, making your experience a bit snappier.
January 17th, 2022
◦ We’ve added the ability for job posters to include an interactive video direct to their job listing – allowing organisations to best represent their purpose.
◦ A few fields in the Post a Job page have been rearranged to better reflect the layout of the final job listing.
December 20th, 2021
◦ This Change Log page! If ever you think, ‘has that changed?’, you can come here and find out. Here you will find updates of new developments that have been released to the website as we release them.
◦ A notification bar will appear once in a while for logged in users visiting careers pages advising that we’re on our way to making changes that will better improve your experience on the website.
◦ The website header has been updated for all Careers pages
◦ We’ve made hyperlinks on individual job listings more obvious to help job seekers explore professions and sectors that may interest them more easily.
◦ The layout of individual job listings has been altered to emphasise the organisation.
November 15th, 2021
◦ Career ‘Terms and Conditions’ – In order to best maintain the high quality standards of our jobs board, we have introduced a terms, conditions and guidelines page to our website. See here
◦ ‘How Can I Help?’ podcast page – We’ve launched a new podcast! You can read up on it and follow it’s release here
◦ Image protection on image uploads stopping uploads of .gif as a logo, and limiting logo uploads to 500KB.
◦ Squishing bugs, and improving processes.
◦ A few smaller updates (such as a new address)