It’s here. 2022, the year of the Federal Election.
And right about now those working in the social sector start asking the important questions; how do I best position my organisation and how do I identify my key stakeholders in the months leading up to the election?
Led by government engagement expert Neil Pharaoh, this hands-on masterclass will cover the fundamentals of working with government, leveraging your influence, and making sure your voice is heard through the noise of the 2022 Federal Election Campaign.
You’ll learn how to:
- recognise your organisation’s government engagement strengths and weaknesses,
- identify key political stakeholders who you need to be engaging with, and
- how to strategically frame your messaging to better influence these stakeholders and the general public.
If you’ve been thinking about how best to approach the election and what you need to be doing right now, then don’t miss this exclusive masterclass!
What will this masterclass cover?
- Mapping your direct and indirect influence
- Framing your messaging and tailoring communications
- Being reactive (and proactive) in a Federal Election campaign
What can I expect from this masterclass?
You’ll come away with:
- A snapshot of the 2022 Federal Election
- An understanding of who you should engage with
- Insights into how you can leverage your influence
- A checklist of what you can be doing right now to get your organisation in the game
Who should attend this masterclass?
If you’re working in the for-purpose sector, a not-for-profit, or small to medium enterprise and want to get clear on your Federal Election strategy then this masterclass is for you!
Meet your presenter:
Neil Pharaoh, Co-founder & director – Tanck
Neil Pharaoh has spent most of his voluntary and professional life in and around social purpose organisations, government, public policy and advocacy. He has been behind many leading social policy and advocacy campaigns on gender rights, equality, medical research and education, and ran for Parliament in Victoria in 2014 and 2018. Neil is the co-founder and director of Tanck, which focuses on better engagement with government, and regularly runs workshops and advocacy sessions and advises leading social purpose organisations on their government engagement strategy and systems.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.