About the role
- Inspire people to move the world to protect animals
- Increase awareness and public support through e-communications
- Highly regarded International NGO, St Leonards based
World Animal Protection (formerly The World Society for the Protection of Animals) is an international animal welfare non-government organisation that has been in operation for over 30 years and has Country locations in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America. The organisation is active in more than 50 countries with more than one million supporters globally.
To achieve its vision of a world where animals live free from suffering, World Animal Protection has four main campaigns to protect the one billion animals that live in communities, the 70 billion animals farmed each year, to protect and rescue animals in disaster zones and to protect wild animals keeping them in the wild. On a global scale, World Animal Protection also works towards putting animal protection at the heart of global thinking by using our theory of change to lobby and advocate; educate and mobilse and catalyse sustainable solutions to achieve impact for animals at scale.
Reporting to the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for using email and digital communications to strengthen and build World Animal Protection’s digital presence and brand, driving broader awareness and public support. Specifically you will:
- Manage the production and delivery of supporter marketing e-communications
- Build emails in Adobe Dreamweaver from templates requiring basic HTML knowledge
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including: email campaign set-up, multivariate testing, and deployment of one-time emails and email nurturing programs.
- Assist the Digital Manager to implement the digital strategy in ANZ including creating landing pages for a variety of campaigns through our content management systems
You will be experienced in email and digital marketing with a proven ability to manage an organisation’s online public profile. You will have experience developing, implementing and analysing online campaigns with excellent content management skills. Technically you will be skilled in HTML, CMS, Adobe Creative Suite and ideally Responsys, or other email marketing systems.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Email & Digital Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.