About the organisation
About the role
We are currently looking for a Planned Giving Manager. The successful applicant will have a passion for engaging with people and empathy for the not-for-profit sector and the Jewish faith.
This role raises funds for the JNF/KKL through wills, legacies and gifts and manages all aspects of the bequests department of the JNF. Reporting to the Executive General Manager, the scope of the role includes to:
- Raise awareness of JNF’s vital work in Israel
- Liaise with professionals such as financial planners, solicitors and accountants
- Develop positive, long standing relationships with potential and existing
- Collaborate with colleagues, senior management and volunteer leadership
- Develop and implement the JNF strategic plan for Planned Giving
- Apply and enhance our bequest and endowment program
A background in financial planning, professional practice, fundraising and/or
business development would be helpful as would an understanding of legal
issues relating to Estates.
To be successful you will need well-developed interpersonal and teamwork skills,
an affinity with Israel and familiarity with the Melbourne Jewish Community.
This is a permanent position based in our Melbourne office.
The hours are negotiable.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Planned Giving Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Conservation_and_Environment, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development