About the role
Victoria Police Legacy is seeking an experienced and proactive Finance Manager (part-time) to join its team. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, highly ethical and operate with integrity, have a proven track record, preferably with experience in the not for profit sector and be able to work autonomously to complete all accounting and financial requirements of an organisation of this nature. As a member of a small and highly motivated and team, you will have: –
• Relevant tertiary qualifications (minimum Bachelor degree) in Accounting or finance;
• Professional qualification such as CA/CPA;
• Post qualification experience within a similar role;
• Advanced skills in Excel and intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office products;
• Proven ability in general ledger reconciliations, including wages and PAYG, and in budgeting and forecasting;
• Proven experience in the preparation and lodgement of BAS and FBT statements;
• Demonstrated ability in MYOB and payroll processing;
• Demonstrated experience in online business banking systems;
• Excellent organizational, administrative, time management skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to work collaboratively;
• Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills;
• Ability to work independently and effectively within a small team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships.
• Current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
This position would suit the right skilled individual who may be wishing to support a not for profit organisation working 8 hours per week on a Wednesday.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance Manager – (part time) via Pro Bono Australia.