About the Role
icare is currently seeking an experienced Coordinator with a commercial mindset and a passion for social impact to join the icare team!
• Assist participants in the Lifetime Care Scheme with their current and future treatment, care and support needs
• 4 Permanent Opportunities
• Salary from $92,471 + superannuation
We’re looking for someone to understand the needs of people with a disability and work with them, their families, careers and health professionals to help them achieve their rehabilitation and life goals.
You’ll be working with a diverse mix of creative, curious and smart people who really care about making a difference for people and the NSW community. You will have a mind for thinking holistically and a heart for people and you will set the bar high through the quality of the work you do and the people-oriented decisions you make.
You’ll have practical experience (or a relevant degree in a health related discipline) in coordinating a wide range of groups to provide the best care possible for individuals and families with serious illness, injuries or disability. You’ll be able to assess the holistic needs of a participant and work with their support system to find a plan that works for the injured person and their family. To do that, you’ll also have the skill to truly connect with people and build trust and familiarity.
Your excellent communication skills with give you the ability to build rapport and communicate complex information and create and nurture effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
It’s an exciting environment where no two days are the same. But on a typical day you might find yourself:
• Using a person-centred approach to accurately assess the needs of participants
• Consult with the participants’ families and external providers to support their on-going treatment and care
• Create treatment plans and monitor progress
• Be involved in the review and improvement of service delivery models in lifetime care
• Provide information about the scheme as necessary
We’re a new kind of organisation, one that’s as supportive and socially conscious as it is agile and explorative. Our DNA of commercial mind and social heart captures who we are at our core.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, send us your resume (up to 5 pages). Don’t delay as we’re assessing applications as they are received. We’d love to hear how your capabilities, achievements and experience set you apart.
We know our strength comes from the diversity of our people and so we want people with different experiences and backgrounds to apply. We recognise the importance of balance and flexibility and understand that it’s not a one size fits all approach, so we’d be happy to talk about and consider your specific needs.
If there are any accessibility adjustments you need to help you be able to apply for this role, or if you require any further information about the role, please contact Zara Weiss on (02) 9216 3104 for a chat.
Please note that you must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport to apply for this role.
• icare is the brand of Insurance & Care NSW
• For more information about icare visit our website
• icare operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions will be accepted
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9216 3104
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.