About the Role
- Mobilise communities and institutions to take action against climate chaos
- Integrated campaign, fundraising & marketing focus
- Six month contract with likely extension
- Flexible location – Sydney, Canberra or Melbourne preferred
Working with the Australian CEO, national and international campaigns team you will develop short and medium-term online integrated campaigns with an eye toward building long-term grassroots power and sustainable income. This role is a six month contract with likely extension and would suit a self-employed contractor. Working closely with the Action Kit database you will implement and analyse online campaigns writing for a range of audiences and online platforms including the digital element of the fundraising strategy. Specifically you will;
- Develop content, including email blasts, web, social media and video content
- Extend the funding base via data analysis, extraction and reporting
- Support the build-out of online infrastructure for volunteers and groups
- Provide digital training to staff and volunteers
- Support staff with HTML and graphic design
- Manage the Australian website
You have integrated campaign development expertise that leads to the building of a grassroots base as a means to effect change and generate donations. You are experienced in community engagement with a proven ability to manage an organisation’s online public profile via excellent content management skills.
Ideally you have knowledge of and dedication to the climate movement and/or a background in trade unionism, fundraising, marketing, public education or community activism. Specifically you have/are;
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple projects without sacrificing quality
- Proven ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Comfortable experimenting with new tactics and tools
About the Organisation
350.org is an international movement dedicated to solving the climate crisis and mobilising hundreds of thousands of people around the world to reduce greenhouse emissions and rapidly move to clean energy. 350.org online campaigns, grassroots activities, fundraising and mass public actions are led from the bottom up by volunteers and donors in over 188 countries. In just three years 350.org Australia has grown from a few thousand members to over 60,000 significantly increasing its campaigning and fundraising base.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.