About the Role
We are looking for a skilled professional with drive and commitment and someone who wants rewarding work.
You will be an integral part of our team, responsible for providing high-level support to the CEO and COO including preparing reports, handling correspondence with various stakeholders, and scheduling meetings. You will also contribute to elements of project delivery and contribute strategic organisational knowledge to other teams within Dog and Bone.
You demonstrate exemplary organisational and communications skills and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. You understand the importance of prioritisation, organisation, and time management.
You will also have proven experience and capability in developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders and engaging with people at all levels.
Key Selection Criteria
- You have at least five years’ experience working in the Australian corporate or not-for-profit environment, including at least three years’ in an Executive Assistant role.
- You can demonstrate your ability to engage with, communicate clearly and concisely to, and influence a range of stakeholders including clients, vendors, senior management teams, and boards;
- You have excellent report writing and communication skills;
- You can work in high-pressure situations with a range of stakeholders and deliver appropriate outcomes;
- You have the ability to work independently with light supervision where appropriate and to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience in ICT industry desirable (but not mandatory), however, you must have a desire to move into the IT consulting sector.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and professional learning and development are also valued.
About the Organisation
Dog and Bone is an independent ICT strategic consulting company. Founder and CEO, Dan McKinley established the company in 2002 when he realised that organisations were struggling to make informed strategically sound decisions.
From humble beginnings, now operating in the more converged ICT space, we have grown to become Australia’s premier independent ICT consultancy. Our independence enables decision makers to make informed and strategically sound decisions to successfully fulfil their organisation’s mission.
We are a growing and dynamic organisation that is looking for enthusiastic people to join our team. Our growth is driven by a commitment to independent thinking, ethical practices and creating demonstrable value for our clients. We are committed to creating a better world and our clients include a wide variety of corporate and community organisations with a focus on the not-for-profit sector, thus, reflecting our strong interest in equality, social justice, and environmental responsibility.
We are committed to a positive, flexible and family-friendly workplace and dedicated to progressive business practices. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our staff and offer flexible working arrangements as part of our commitment to finding a healthy work/life balance. The delivery of high-quality outcomes to our clients is underpinned by a focused but informal and collaborative work environment.
What some of our staff have to say…
“After having a baby, I needed to work for an organisation that was flexible and open to working with me on how I best balanced being a new mum and a career driven woman. I have found that balance at Dog and Bone and love being able to do both well.” – Stacey
“Things I love about Dog and Bone: Excel adventures, Thursday Harvest, table tennis, team-building, challenging encounters with vendors, and a desire to be different, to stand for something meaningful, and to be welcoming of change.” – Angus
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9403 5700
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For your application to be considered, we ask that you send a cover letter outlining your experience and addressing (in point form) how you meet the above selection criteria, and a CV to Stacey.email@example.com.
Applications will be open until Sunday 3 December 2017.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.