About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our team as the Head of Philanthropy and Impact. The purpose of this role is to lead the ongoing development of an active community of engaged and informed philanthropists who work together to achieve social change. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others, this role could be for you.
Reporting to the CEO, this role is responsible for leading our strategic philanthropic and community engagement program, as well as overseeing our donor engagement and collaborative giving programs. The Head of Philanthropy and Impact also oversees the Foundation’s grant making activities and the continued development of our Impact Framework.
Key responsibilities include:
• Donor community engagement, including developing philanthropic services and programs, grant making strategies and overseeing the servicing of approximately 300 funds
• Leading the development of an inspiring calendar of donor and community engagement opportunities;
• Ensuring strategic grant making through social and environmental leadership aligned to our Impact fund and other inspiring projects;
• Leading and growing collaborative funding opportunities with donors, trusts and other foundations to improve outcomes to create positive social change in communities;
• Ensuring that our social impact and assessment framework is fully implemented, and we continue to monitor and evaluate key outcomes for donors and stakeholders; and
• Providing key leadership and management oversight to the Philanthropy and Impact team and actively contributing to the Executive Management Team.
This is a role for a senior philanthropic professional with extensive experience working in the donor engagement and social change space. A thorough understanding of social impact, including monitoring and evaluation frameworks is essential along with an appreciation for the issues facing Australian communities. A strong understanding of relevant legislation relating to public ancillary funds will also be important, combined with proven stakeholder relationship management skills, negotiation and project management capability, diplomacy and political nous. A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is required and post-graduate qualifications, desirable.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0418576088
Email : email@example.com
or Andrew Schuette at Simply HR on 0418 576 088.
Please quote in application: Head of Philanthropy and Impact via Pro Bono Australia.