About the Role
1. On a day-to-day basis, and within delegation and according to the purpose, mission, values and objectives as established by the Board, to manage enquiries and administration or to refer as appropriate.
2. Assist the Board and various working groups in the formulation of various strategies, goals and plans.
3. Engage with and co-ordinate all volunteers, and contractors.
4. Ensures Victorian Pride Centre provides excellent stakeholder and community experiences.
1. To manage day-to day enquiries, respond within delegation or refer as appropriate.
2. To minute actions from all Board and Working Group meetings, and oversee / co-ordinate delivery to agree actions.
3. To attend all Community based meetings.
4. To work with board members and other volunteers to ‘roll up sleeves’ and get on with whatever is required administratively, project related, or from a community engagement perspectives.
About the Organisation
The Victorian Pride Centre has four strategic goals: Building a Pride Centre that is sustainable; building a home for major LGBTI organisations and accessible for smaller LGBTI community groups; building a hub that is a catalyst to promote cultural activities and LGBTI organisations; and, connecting individuals across Victoria and beyond through the ‘Virtual Pride Centre’.
Design of the Centre, which will be located in Fitzroy Street, St. Kilda is progressing well. Alongside the planning and building of the Centre, community engagement, marketing and social media needs are growing significantly, as is the building of the ‘Virtual Pride Centre’.
The purpose of this role is to support the execution of various strategies and plans now in train. Additionally, the role exists to manage the day-to-day operations, to be present and record actions from weekly, monthly and ad-hoc meetings, and then to co-ordinate, oversee delivery, and in some circumstances, to be responsible for the delivery of the action.
The role reports to the Board via the Chair.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0428116187
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Victorian Pride Centre Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.