About the Role
Working closely with your manager and within a small team of four, you will be responsible for nurturing and supporting existing and new corporate partnerships achieving revenue targets.
Specifically you will be:
- Developing presentations, proposals, marketing content and collateral
- Coordinating specific programs such as workplace giving, corporate appeals and regular giving
- Managing the corporate volunteer program and fundraising committees
- Analysing campaign results and managing the corporate database
Ideally, you will be degree qualified with experience in marketing, communications, fundraising, business development or account management. Your interpersonal and relationship management skills along with your creativity and resourcefulness will be key to your success. You have a demonstrated ability to:
- Drive and analyse a marketing strategy utilising digital channels for maximum impact.
- Identify opportunities to raise awareness and promote services
- Engage and foster relationships with stakeholders, sponsors and supporters
- Act as a brand advocate driving program growth
- Provide advanced organisational and administrative skills
- Develop strong business relationships
About the Organisation
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) supports Australians who have hearing or vision impairment and the people who support them. It is the leading educator for children with a hearing or vision impairment. RIDBC seeks to close the gap between the life experiences of children with a sensory impairment, and those without, through research, education and specialised services such as therapy and cochlear implantation enabling clients to live a life where nothing holds them back.
Every year more than 8,000 people benefit from RIDBC hearing and vision services as well as screening for over 3,000 children and around 400 cochlear implant surgeries each year.
After 60 years located at North Rocks RIDBC is currently experiencing significant organisational change and is planning a significant relocation to Macquarie University to establish centres of excellence alongside other industry leaders in vision and hearing.
Apply for this Job
If you are inspired by this leading Australian charity and possess relationship management and marketing skills, we’d love to hear from you. Please click apply, submitting a cover letter responding to the skills required above and your CV in MS Word format, quoting #34199 or phone Ruth Connelly or Alice Judges on 0282430570 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Fundraising Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.