About the role
• Are you experienced in promoting programs and maintaining productive
working relationships with schools, TAFE and local community networks?
• Are you able to work autonomously and strive to achieve Targets &
• Do you have proven time management and organisational skills, including
the ability to plan workload, priorities and meet deadlines
• Make a genuine difference to the financial well-being of low income
The Saver Plus Coordinator is vital in managing and facilitating one of our most valuable programs – Saver Plus. Your role will be varied, and very busy, but incredibly rewarding as you deliver, promote and create exposure to a financial literacy program that will have a long lasting impact on some of Australia’s low income families.
A day in the life of a Saver Plus Coordinator might look like this, but really every day will be different:
• Promoting the Saver Plus program to referral networks including local
schools, community groups and other relevant organisation
• Conducting interviews with potential Saver Plus participants to assess
their eligibility and capacity to develop a savings goal along with
developing a budget
• Database management
• Follow up with a participant to provide support
• Deliver the MoneyMinded financial skills training program to groups of
• Submit written reports
• Respond to all the emails and phone messages (that never seem to stop!)
To be one of our Saver Plus Coordinators you need to have the ability to work with limited direction and as an effective team member to achieve outcomes and be fantastic with people. You radiate confidence and belief in the Saver Plus program. You need to be able to manage a number of different tasks all at once, without letting anything fall through the cracks. You need to have strong facilitation experience and be a nimble administrator as many aspects of this role are about making sure things are on track. Most of all you care, lots, about helping some of the most disadvantaged in our society.
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family, they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Saver Plus Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.