About the role
The Cranlana Programme currently has an opportunity for a business development go-getter to join our growing corporate and government sales division. The successful candidate will be results-driven, methodical and can work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development you will be responsible for the following:
• Attracting and developing new business opportunities
• Confidently and persuasively communicating the Cranlana Programme’s offering to new customers
• Working collaboratively with a cheerful and buoyant team
• Creatively seeking new markets and opportunities for business growth.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in sales, with a proven track record. We want to see your success in identifying opportunities, creating leads and then, how you converted these to sales. (Show us your successes! Boast about your problem solving! Win us over with your creative team work!)
As well, you bring the following attributes to the team: highly ethical, collaborative and a willing sharer of ideas, steps up in difficult times, is a team player, knows when a mistake is made and treats it for the learning experience it is, understands that sales is a creative venture and also requires reliable and consistent follow through and organization.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• Tertiary qualification or extensive work experience in a relevant discipline (e.g. sales, marketing, business development) is essential.
• Proven experience and success in sales
• Highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Well-developed ability in identifying and researching business opportunities and new markets
• Self starters, who work quickly, without fuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Development and Sales Go-Getter via Pro Bono Australia.