About the Role
About the Organisation
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Service Development Lead – Given the Chance is responsible for developing our flagship Given the Chance employment program for expansion across ANZ’s National corporate network and to other large corporate organisations.
Working as part of our Given the Chance team, you will collaborate with ANZ and our other stakeholders to design and develop Given the Chance program and program materials to ensure delivery of high quality employment outcomes. In this role you will develop and grow capacity for ANZ and other corporations to successfully employ and support sustained employment outcomes for refugees and other jobseekers who experience disadvantage in the labour market. You will also work with the Senior Manager to build relationships with service delivery agencies and key stakeholders as delivery partners in other states.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator, with high level written and verbal communication skills; a problem solver who is super organised; someone who can identify gaps and areas for improvement and develop best practise in demand led employment programs.
Are you interested in working with ANZ and other corporate businesses to help them discover the potential of refugees and other vulnerable jobseekers?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will need:
• Excellent written skills with capacity to prepare tenders, submissions, proposals, reports, or other materials for different audiences.
• Strong project management experience including the ability to plan, prioritise, meet deadlines and adapt to changing demands.
• Strong skills in stakeholder management.
• Knowledge and understanding of policy and practice in employment programs for cohorts that are disadvantaged in the Australian labour market.
• Proven ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team.
• Knowledge and understanding of issues relating to employment and social inclusion in Australia.
• Understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
This is a full time, 12 months maximum term position, working 38 hours per week.
Salary will be in the range of $73,700 to $79,000 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation. Attractive salary packaging provisions are available to increase take home pay.
A copy of the position description and screening questionnaire can be downloaded at https://www.bsl.org.au/about/careers/jobs/ . For further information about the role phone Jo Tabit on 03 9288 9915.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Service Development Lead via Pro Bono Australia.