About the Role
- Leadership role based in the beautiful Northern
- Territory of Australia, well paid and accommodation is covered too!
- A unique opportunity to develop a remote community through the management of work schemes through our local CDP program!
- Full time 13-month contract (with prospect of
This is a pivotal opportunity where you will be challenged daily, but you will also be able to see the fruits of your labour as you support and advance the Maningrida community.
The core component of this role will be running the Community Development Program Contract. On top of your daily responsibilities, the role will also involve:
- Ensuring that we meet our performance targets across
- Employment Services Contracts efficiently, well and in accordance to contractual obligations
- Establishing relationships with employers, gathering information about the local labour market
- Building, nurturing and leading a high-performing team through community engagement and networking with employers
- Identifying any areas for revenue growth and implement strategies to take advantage of these
- Liaising with service providers, the community and beyond to forge beneficial relationships
You’ve got 7+ years’ experience in a similar role, with a demonstrated understanding of the Jobseeker Compliance Framework. You’ve got a solid understanding of the business
aspects of Employment services, and you can tell us about your adaptability, ability to spearhead crucial change and love of collaboration. If you’ve worked with indigenous or remote communities before, all the better – we’d love to hear about it.
In exchange, a competitive salary awaits, along with the full support of a high-performing and dedicate and diverse team. But more crucially, in joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your incredible journey of inspiring growth in a unique and unforgettable environment.
About the Organisation
Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation is a large and complex community-based organisation providing services to 32 homelands in the Maningrida region. Bawinanga administers some 30 grants and manages a suite of businesses and programs including: Housing maintenance and construction, Civil Works, the Babbarra Women's Centre, a land and se Ranger program, the Barlmarrk Supermarket and fuel supplies, Mechanical Workshops, a significant Art and Culture Centre, Night Patrol, Employment Services (CDP) and Money Management Services. Bawinanga's mission is to improve the lifestyle of people on homelands by caring for country, preserving language and culture through the delivery of services to improve housing, health, education and roads.
We're currently seeking an intelligent and determined CDP Manager to assist us in achieving our goals.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: CDP Manager via Pro Bono Australia.