About the Role
IS THIS YOU?
- Highly creative, lateral thinker
- Great multi tasker, super organised
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strong on customer service
An exciting part-time (0.8 FTE) opportunity exists for a skilled digital marketing and communications professional in our Collingwood office. As part of our Brand and Campaigns team, you will apply your passion and creativity to create interesting digital/social media marketing initiatives, competitions and campaigns which raise Reach’s profile, enhance our digital presence and which achieve fantastic results.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an experienced professional who will embrace Reach’s essence and use our new brand to raise Reach’s profile and strengthen brand awareness. Creative, organised and with great digital marketing skills, you will thrive in Reach’s vibrant, youth-centred environment. You will love the opportunity to work with all parts of our business to coordinate marketing and communication activities for Reach, including maintaining and managing the Reach website, general marketing and coordinating timely and meaningful digital content updates and initiatives. You love keeping up-to-date with new technology and opportunities, providing relevant digital marketing recommendations, managing all administrative accounts associated with the various platforms, and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
See the attached position description for full details that need to be addressed in your application. Some of the key selection criteria for this role include:
- Preferred: Relevant tertiary qualification (Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Media).
- Preferred: Visual design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Preferred: Experience managing the social media accounts of an organisation.
- Preferred: Web design and CMS experience (basic HTML, WordPress)
- A proven history of producing amazing content.
- High level of computer literacy (Web, social media, Excel, Word, Databases, Outlook, Creative Cloud).
- Creativity and the ability to think laterally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting skills.
- Strong project management ability and administrative skills.
- Accuracy and high levels of attention to detail.
- Having the right to live and work in Australia.
Please note: Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children check identifying Reach as your employer prior to starting in the role, and a National Criminal History Check.
Role starting as soon as possible.
About the Organisation
Being young is not without its struggles. Today’s world is pretty complex and young people can experience a bunch of challenges that adults might not be able to relate to. One of the biggest hurdles is just having the confidence and support to be who they want to be.
There are currently over 4 million young people living in Australia, and Reach works with over 40,000 of them a year. We have over 250 of them working for us; designing and delivering workshops in schools and the community. Our workshops are 100% youth-led, from design through to delivery, and the community we create out of these workshops is one that allows for deeper connection, a sense of belonging, and the dispelling of judgements. A preventative, instead of having to focus on symptoms in adult life.
Generations of confident self-aware and passionate young people shaping the world.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator, Digital Marketing & Communications via Pro Bono Australia.