About the role
The Major Donor and Philanthropy Manager will be responsible for:
– acquiring, managing and stewarding current and prospective relationships between ygap and
partners, major donors and investors
– ensuring financial targets are met
– implementing key goals aligned with ygap’s strategic plan
Occasional out of hours work will be required. Interstate and or International travel may be required.
Revenue Generation: Develop and implement donor acquisition, stewardship and retention strategies to ensure that ygap’s financial targets are met;
Strategic Development and Implementation: In consultation with Head of Partnerships, develop and implement strategic plans for growth and all ygap donors;
Relationship Development: Identify, develop and maintain effective relationships with donors and partners ensuring all reporting requirements and targets are not only met, but exceed donor expectations. Develop compelling fundraising proposals for corporate partners, foundations and individuals and to make ‘the ask’.
Operational Management: Ensure the program operates to meet internal and external reporting requirements and budget.
Who you are:
A confident, inspiring and engaging public speaker, comfortable in front of groups and in one-on-one meetings.
Willing to make the ‘ask’.
– Experienced in acquiring and managing major donors and have a proven track record.
– Exceptional with your attention to detail.
– Have a natural flair and love of networking and building internal and external relationships.
– Have a passion for ygap’s work.
Qualifications & Experience
– Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline. A proven business development, partnerships or fundraising track-record will be prioritised;
– 3-5 years experience in a partnership, fundraising or business development role;
– A history of work in either international development, CSR, philanthropy is preferred;
– Candidates with strong networks in the major or corporate donor space will be at an advantage.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Major Donor and Philanthropy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.