About the Role
The Media Adviser plays a critical role in shaping the public narrative on key environmental issues and works collaboratively across ACF to lift its media presence, create innovative communication tactics and connect our work with audiences in new ways.
• A strong understanding of what makes a story across all types of media.
• Relevant qualification or professional experience in media, communications or public relations.
• A proven ability to develop strong networks across the media, non-government organisations and other key stakeholders.
• Sharp, fast and clear writing.
• Experience creating media impact across multiple channels.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Don’t miss this exciting opportunity.
About the Organisation
The Australian Conservation Foundation (ACF) is the national environment organisation – over half a million-people creating a world where forests, rivers, people and wildlife thrive. A handful of people formed ACF 50 years ago when mining first threatened the Great Barrier Reef. Now the ACF community has grown into a powerful force for nature.
We bring together people from community, government and business. Our community advocates against pollution and destruction, and for our living world. We hold decision makers to account. We champion big ideas and find common ground with unlikely partners.
We love and protect the natural world across our continent, from the Kimberley to the Reef, and down the Great Dividing Range to Tasmania’s forests. People power our campaigns. We are proudly independent, non-partisan and funded by donations from our community.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0393451148
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Media Adviser via Pro Bono Australia.