About the Role
- Make a critical contribution to ABA’s consolidation and growth
- Enjoy a flexible, family-friendly environment and NFP salary packaging
- Part-time employment will be considered
You will report to and work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and manage a team. With responsibility for all aspects of income development, marketing and communications you will focus on:
- growing and diversifying income through the maximisation of existing income streams
- identifying and implementing new income development streams
- identifying and cultivating new strategic partners
- building on relationships with key stakeholders
- guiding brand and reputation awareness
- ensuring effective communications
Experience and skills required
This is an opportunity to join ABA at a moment when it is poised for significant growth. The following will ensure that you are successful in helping ABA achieve its potential:
- You are able to demonstrate considerable success at a senior level in developing and successfully implementing income development strategies, either in NFP or for-profit environments.
- You have a strong understanding of how marketing and communications plans and campaigns support sustainable growth.
- Collaborative and resilient, and an excellent leader and manager, you are well equipped to help drive and manage organisational change and impact positively on strategic and operational initiatives.
- You function effectively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders, including a highly trained volunteer workforce, and are experienced in managing issues relating to staff, stakeholders and risk.
About the Organisation
The Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) supports, educates and advocates for a breastfeeding-inclusive society and is the nation’s leading authority on breastfeeding and possesses and a committed membership body. ABA is also a Registered Training Organisation, with over 1000 highly trained volunteers, offering services to the public that include a 24-hour Breastfeeding Helpline, local support groups, breastfeeding education classes, health professional education and a Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace program.
ABA adheres to and promotes the guidelines set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) in relation to infant breastfeeding.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager, Business Development via Pro Bono Australia.